VPI 3D tonearm

Anyone using it yet?
128x128stringreen
You obviously have a underlying resentment towards all things VPI/Harry Weisfeld.
So obvious is my resentment towards "...all things VPI/Harry Weisfeld" that in the thousands of my postings to 288 Threads over a 6 year period prior to this Thread.....there is not a single reference to anything VPI/Harry Weisfeld?

Au contraire mon frere...........I respect and admire the accomplishments of Harry Weisfeld (as I do a number of strong talented individuals (like Bob Graham, George Cardas, Richard Vandersteen, Ivor Tiefenbrun and Roy Gandy) who have created and maintained a high-end brand in a difficult and esoteric market such as audio.

I wouldn't care who it was who prefaced the introduction of an audio item by proclaiming its method of manufacture as the 'raison d'etre' for admiration.
My response would be the same.
Release the product.
Let the reviewers and customers hear and test the product and if it proves to be a revelation......by all means, proudly disclose the possible secrets behind its success?
Do you think anyone would care that the Continuum Cobra and Copperhead tonearms were designed by a group of engineers applying a complete suite of advanced software towards their modelling beginning with Finite Element Analysis using NASTRAN, PATRAN, and DYSTRAN before finalysing in the complex process of Gradient Shape Optimisation using Reshape software if those arms didn't sound superior to the competition?
Or do you you think anyone would care that the Schroeder tonearms are hand-made and drilled and assembled like a Swiss watch by one man in Berlin if they didn't offer a sound that some audiophiles find superior?

I have zero experience with VPI products or Harry Weisfeld and consequently have no opinion on them one way or the other.
This is a discussion Forum in case you hadn't noticed....and for those owners of VPI products with 'thin skins' (such as yourself Zenblaster)...I would recommend avoiding any Threads which threaten to contain offending negative comments and simply stick to a VPI Appreciation Forum?

And whilst you ruminate over my advice Zenblaster.....I'd really work on my comprehension skills so that a posting which in fact is stating that Harry Weisfeld is NOT a fool..........is not taken as "obvious underlying resentment"?
Well said Halcro.

Generally speaking it's the least experienced posters with the strongest positions.

You'll find them here and in other VPI "appreciation" threads.
Stringreen, looking forward to hear your comment. It is so much more useful to hear from someone who have actually heard the real thing. As Halcro said, it does not matter how the thing is made, it is the final result that counts and I am eagerly waiting to hear the final result and I definitely will audition it as well when it is available locally.
Dear Halcro,
First, thanks for the advice, I am always looking to transcend my shortcomings and sometimes the best observations come from the most curious places. I could have worded my post better, no antagonism was intended.

This quote:
I have zero experience with VPI products or Harry Weisfeld and consequently have no opinion on them one way or the other.
puts your previous posts into proper perspective.