Vote for the best center speaker here

What do y'all think? Thanks
toan
Now thats funny. Phild rules that one looks like. And of course he is right. They make center's costing over $5k that could be recommended. You will have to give more information if you want anything other than random answers. But now i'm wondering about my front speakers. . .
Hey, Cornfedboy: are you suggesting that the HT speaker setup sucks, or that a phantom center channel is better than a real center?
For a change I thought I would give my opinion of the best center channel the Klipsch KLF C7
I am with Kelly, I prefer no center channel. With the proper speakers in the right place there is NO need to have a center channel.
No center? I want one for HT, but not music. If you want one, the best for the money spent is also the cheapest; the B&W CC-3 ($180 list). Sounds a lot better than their CC-6 ($350). You would have to spend at least $550 for the CDM center to do as well, but why spend 3 times as much? The CC-3 plays voices crystal clear, which is what I want a center for. I once had a Matrix HTM center and 2 Matrix 805s (for front) I picked up when I was planning to put together an HT system; but then sold them and had enough cash to pay for the entire surround speaker system; four new B&W 302s and the CC-3 (new), plus a used REL Q100E subwoofer. Other than clear voices, more than anything a really good sub is the best thing for HT, and makes up for the rest of the speakers. The REL Q100E is only $1000 list and was rated Class B by Stereophile.