Von Schweikert speakers..

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I would be interested in hearing any feedback from folks who either own or have done A/B comparisons between the Von Schweikerts (any models but specifically the VR4 SR MKIIs or VR4 JR MKIIs) and the Wilson puppies and sophias or the B&W 802Ds. For those of you who own them I would be interested in hearing which amplifiers you chose to drive them and why. Thanks in advance.
128x128es347
Strictly tongue-in-cheek mr_bill. Barney Frank is the "goniff" if I may be so bold. Thanks for the civil feedback. Not familiar with the Andra but will research.
Bdgregory...thank you for the reply sir. That's the rub...I can't audition them without flying somewhere. No dealers in the central IN area nor anywhere even within reasonable driving distance. So I have done what I swore never to do...buy a pair of shoes w/o trying them on. AVS has a 90 day money back guarantee which I understand has been taken advantage of something like 2 times in over 700 shipments and those 2 returns were as a result of wife sticker shock, not issues with the sound. Wish me luck especially now that we all know that Albert Von Schweikert is a crook.
Es3747, You are doing just what i did when I bought the VR4 SR MKIIs and i have not had any second thoughts 1.5yrs later. Have driven them with everything from Essance Amps to Mac MC250's, ASL Hurricanes, and a AR VS110. They sound like whatever is upstream.
See what a learning experience these posts are...now everyone can speak a bit of Yiddish...