Volti does it again!

For anyone at the Florida Audio Expo I hope you took the time to check in on what Greg of Volti audio brought. A new model, right between the Razz and Rival. It’s called Lucera and it sounds sublime! Everything I love about my Razz but better in all ways. I am literally sitting in my hotel room trying to negotiate with my better half on how to order a pair. 
PS, everything I’ve read about visiting the “Three Amigos” at the show is correct. Volti, Border Patrol, and Triode labs make a heavenly combination. I can’t wait to go back and listen again tomorrow.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xdoyle3433

Showing 4 responses by james633

Hilde45.

I have never heard the Volti but it might just come down to quality of parts. the mid horn is mad of wood where Klispch is made of thin plastic (even the La Scala). Klispch has stamped baskets and all in all just seem cheaply put together to me (I think they sound fine but not refined enough for me).

I would like to read more about the drivers in the Volti as the drivers are 90% of the sound quality IMO. they could be amazing drivers or very average, there is simply not enough information for me to know without listening. Measurements would help these small brands sell speakers as it would take out the some of the risk as a buyer.

With that said I think the price to build quality looks really good on these. I expected them to be just over $10,000. At $7500 I would try these if I was in the market.

Tonywinga,

I agree on your speaker tastes so that is high praise to include the Volti. I would like to hear them sometime. 

Well sadly I think Volti’s website is not updated. $7,500 is the price of the Razz. Also the pictures under the Lucera link are pictures of the razz.

In this video the paper on the table shows a prices of $11,750 for the Lucera.