Vincent sv-237 or Rogue Cronus Magnum II

I'm in the market for a new integrated amp.  My speakers are Dynaudio X-32s and I'm currently using a Jolida JD302CRC to drive them.  The Jolida is 50w per channel, and I wonder if I'm not on the ragged edge of power for the 4 ohm 87db efficient speakers.  Everything I read suggest the Dyns like power.  The Rogue CM is 100 watts of glorious tubes, and the Vincent is 250 watts into 4 ohms with SS amp and tube pre amp.  No one around me carries the Vincent, but I have auditioned the CM and thought it sounded wonderful!  I have a relatively small room and and don't listen that loud.  

While I like the sound with the Jolida, I wonder how much I could improve it with a little more power or current.  Can I live with what I have, absolutely.  But if I could improve it, I would like to.   
ilikesilver
Paraneer, the only reason I was considering the Vincent was it has considerably more power.  Just about everything you hear on the Dynaudios is about power, power, power.   However, I have to believe the Rogue would probably be sufficient.
I have a 237 and I can tell you the bass from this amp is remarkable with my 88 db speakers. 

Vincent equipment is excellent when mated with nos tubes and high quality power cord and wall outlet,  best bang for the dollar, out performs equipment many times the cost.