Vienna Acoustics The Music

I like these speakers but only have heard them in a system very different than mine (less power, no analog, lesser cabling) . I am interested in hearing from owners of this speaker and what their longer term experience has been and what other speakers you auditioned before buying. If you auditioned The Musics and bought something else (Wilson Sasha, Magico or Focal Stella Utopia perhaps)I would also like to hear from you.

Thanks.
teeshot

Showing 1 response by mikey8811

Hi

I read your earlier review. Weren't you using Cardas Golden Reference cabling throughout? Did that turn out to be too thick sounding?

I don't know if you recall but I was asking about the Kiss and did get a pair. Driving them with a Krell FPB 200c and happy with the sound and looking for speaker cables. I like the Cardas sound but found Golden Ref speaker cables in this set up slightly slow sounding and am unsure if it is because they are not broken in yet.

Am considering MG Audio Planus 2 or Audience 24 SE which can both be had for decent used prices or Cardas Clear Reflection - any experience?

Thanks