Verity Parsifals to Von schweikert VR4 Gen III ??

I have the original Verity Audio Parsifal speakers. I'm planning on replacing them with Von Schweikert VR4 Gen III's. My question is this: Do you guys think this is an upgrade or a downgrade? Am I making a mistake?

In appearance and size, the Verity wins. I've never listened to them in the same room nor with the same equipment. I have a Gamut D200 amp so there is no problem driving both speakers. My listening room is 20' X 15' I want to hear from somebody who has experience with these two speakers or opinion.
royy
You must be bored!The Parsifals,regardless of vintage are one of the very finest speakers one can own.I've heard them on loads of occassions.Driven with every conceivable electronic combo.They were designed for the "real world" listening room,and hobbyist.Why?Why?Why,would you want to "sidegrade"?

Best!
Wow. That would be a surprising change. To be fair, I haven't heard the VR4 Gen III's (though all those numbers make me suspicious already). I have heard Von Schweikert speakers (don't remember which model or Gen or whatever), but having owned the Parsifal Encore's a few years ago, I have to say that this is a no contest.

The Parsifals (as you already know) make for some of the most relaxed non-fatiguing listening one can get! So natural.

Ultimately, it's your ears, but I will admit to being surprised by this move.

Good luck!
Post removed 
the verity's are MUCH BETTER. sometimes audiophiles are determined to be self destructive.....i've been there.