Verity Audio Parsifal Ovation with Plinius Hautonga

Anybody heard this combination? Would also be interested in anyone just familiar with the performance of the amp too.

128x128ozzy62

I ran a Plinius Hautonga for a couple of years in a second room..very musical but with lots of detail..Really enjoyed that integrated.I think its discontinued? so a deal is probably found...held its resale value as well..Hope that helped

Way back around 2000 I had a pair of Verity Parsifal monitors (original and then the encore) and used multiple amps, including the Plinius SA-100 MK II. Of everything that came and went throughout the years, I think I miss those speakers the most. 

Thanks for all the replies so far. I am bringing in two amps. The aforementioned McCormack with SMc mods and a pair of Tsakiridis Apollon Ultra tube monoblocks.

Great! Love to hear your thoughts on the McCormack. I’ve got the same amp but frustratingly haven’t been able to listen to it since the mods due to equipment/personal issues but hope to soon.  Absolutely love your speakers BTW and really sad Verity went under.