Vandersteen 3A Sigs vs Klipsch Forte III

I'd like to get input on a comparison of both of these speakers. I have not heard them. No dealers in my area. I realize it may be an apples to oranges match up to many but want to hear the pros and cons of both. Haters welcome!!  I'll be driving them with a Mac 6200 integrated. 75w into 8 ohms and 100w into 4 ohms. Room is 27x18x10h. I listen to all music. Some vinyl. Appreciate moderate base, clarity in vocals, imaging, and like the speakers to "disappear".  Thoughts?
heardthat
Tomic601,  as I'm reading your scheme of a VandyVan, I immediately conjured up a vision of a class A motorhome with quad slideouts and a full setup for auditions. All sponsored by RVandy of course. But then, but then, I came back to reality....Yes, retirement is better. 
San Diego may be in the cards for an audition. 
Helomech, I've looked on Amazon but haven't dealt with Music Direct. Heck, return shipping would be less time and travel money. 
Gawdbless, never auditioned Focals. 
I'm not chasing nirvana, I just want to get it "mostly" right. 
Thanks to you all for chatting with me. Really nice to get honest input and suggestions. This may take a while but I'll update when I get things sorted out. 
I was tired of chasing perfection too.   I recently bought a pair of Heresy III and love them.  For the money I think they are hard to beat.   They aren’t perfect but they they are dynamic and fun to listen to

When I am in the mood for a more pristine sound I put on my Grado RS2e.....

If your still deciding. My Audio/HT system is Vandy 3A Signature II's for the mains and Klipsch Reference series for center, surrounds and sub.
Nobody has mentioned the biggest difference. The Klipsch are horns and will have a more narrow dispersion pattern and be brighter and fatigue faster at high volume.
Klipsch will reproduce an accurate horn, strings or piano. The Vandy's will make the horn float in space, play a piano note to the last decay and put a tom on the floor where it belongs. They handle orchestral to Ozzy at 11.
Your room is optimal. Vandy's like to breathe. A good starting point being 3ft from any rear or side walls, about 12ft apart, slightly toed in.
Experimenting, the optimal listening spot should be 10 to 15ft from the back wall.
Also check this link and the Vandersteen site for a wealth of information.
 http://vandersteen.com/products/model-3a-signature
Good luck.

Hifiman55, thanks for input. 
I'm curious, you said you have Sig 3a II's. I haven't seen a II designation in that model. Although there might be one at some point. 
This is wierd, but in the past week I have reached out to to a couple of Vandy owners that are selling their speakers and have asked if I can view and have a quick audition. I can't get a reply even after repeated attempts. I dunno, maybe something to hide. I would like to buy used if they're in 8/10 shape.