Vandersteen 2CE Signature III — video review on YouTube by Steve Guttenberg (1/15/2023)

Steve gives them an excellent rating. Nice shout-out to John Rutan at AudioConnection. His reviews are quirky, and I know not everyone is a fan of him but since I own these speakers and love them, I love the review! 😎

Vandersteen 2CE Sig III review - Guttenberg on YouTube

128x128patrickdowns

Showing 5 responses by tomic601

God save the generally factual !

yes, I run Treo CT in a fairly large room with a 40 WPC MC240 or 40 WPC NAIM Solid state. You can see system pictures under virtual systems:!Casa Pacifica

enjoy the music :-)

@tubular1 its worth a drive to San Diego, Stereo Unlimited demo pretty much everything Vandersteen builds. You are also welcome to hear my Treo CT w a Sub 3…. Sounds fantastic w same DNA as top of the line 7’s, which I also enjoy. Best to you on your musical journey !

jim

@patrickdowns You are welcome to visit again any time…. The Treo CT with a Sub3 are sounding sweet with Kuzma CAR-40 on the front end….. even powered with an ancient but highly modified 1961 amplifier……

Fun

Enjoy the music

Jim

One great reason for a brand specific owners forum where the designer weighs in with real world experience based on setting up literally THOUSANDS of Vandersteen speakers in MANY rooms with MYRID gear is reading his comments about toe in….. something like “ toe out might even be needed in rare circumstances but listen and experiment “ my paraphrase. Tilt is much more prescriptive and is as stated based on ear height and distance from acoustic center to ear.

Good as the old 2’s were……and wow did we sell a ton of them… RV is relentless in improving…EVERYTHING… cabinet, components, drivers, wire, conformal coatings… watch the TREO build video….

I guess I am a fan boy ;-) 

And all the Vandy tweeters have no breakup below 30 K …..because it matters…