Vandersteen 2c vs Mirage M1

Hi
I purchased a pair of Mirage m1. Because of travel plans, I can not pick up till afer new years. I currently have Vandy 2cs. What should I expect from the Mirage? Which set of speakers do you think I will like best.

To complicate matters I am trying to decide whether to go with surround or stick with 2 Channel. If I went with surround would I use as a match for Mirage speakers.

Mark
nicmegmatt
With the M1s out in the room, the Vandys can't touch them for imaging and soundstage. I auditioned the M1 back in '94 at the old Hi Fi Buys in Atlanta (Buckhead location). Krell digital front end and amplification. Superb sound. Personaly, i could afford neither the M1s or the Krell system. I still have my Vandys (since '87)and likely will for sometime.

Dwayne
Thanks all for your responses. I picked the M1s up and cant wait to try them out. (might be a while still finishing the room)They look almost brand new. I bought an Adcom 5802 for power and a sonic frontiers sfl-1 pre amp.
Hate to be a jerk but the Adcom will not really be up to the task, Get something that will take them for a real ride if you can swing it (I know,I know $$$) I run my monster thumpers with Krell Ksa-250 (Can be had for around $2500).
Really, I thought the Adcom got good reviews? I understand I need a lot of power to run these?
Mark