Vandersteen 1c, and an integrated

I've decided to get the 1cs, and now I'm looking for a good intagrated to go with them. I've heard good things about Audio Refinement, Blue Circle, NAD, and Bel Canto, could somebody please lead me, in the right direction, thanks very much. My price range is $1000, new or used.
joeygrace321
Post removed 
Your list looks great. I would second the addition of PrimaLuna ProLogue I or II integrated tube amps. NAD 372 might be fun with all that juice.
As a current owner of 1B's I can tell you they sound fantastic with a Music Reference RM-10 which could probably be found used and paired with Roger's pot in a box for right around your budget.
Music Reference RM10 is a great little amp (I have owned the RM 10, RM 9 and now the RM 9 Special Edition). If the RM 10 can drive the VS it would indeed be a great, affordable set up, and I can vouch for the Pot-in-a-Box which I interchanged with my Joule 150 MK II which I preferred to Lamm, CAT, and Placette Active - in other words a $150 pre that competes with some heavy hitters. I'm still suprised that that a low power tube amp can make the best of the bass potential of the VS1s, but theory and listening are two different things. Hard to find the RM10 used though ($800-$1200 -MKI,MKII- when they do show up).
Yes, the RM-10 really is an excellent match for the 1b's. I don't think they're that hard to drive, I also used a passive pre although not Roger's. Coincidentally there is another thread about powering Proac 1sc's which is what I now have hooked up to my RM-10 (I still have the vandy's just not sure I want to sell them) but figured I'd look like too much of a MR shill if I posted there also.