Using CD player with outboard DAC

I have a CD player (Lexicon RT-20) and an outboard AC (Wyred4Sound DAC2).  I am using the Remedy Reclocker as well (works well with the Sonos). The Sonos workswell, though I have not been able to get the CD player working.  I am using JPS Ultraconductor 2 digital coaxial from the Lexicon S/PDIF to the ReClocker (I've tried direct to the DAC as well).  I have an S/PDIF connecting from the ReClocker to the DAC2.  Not been able to get any signal... am I missing something? Is the JPS unidirectional with digital?
benmcosker
Try different coaxial cable too. Sometimes male RCA connector does not mate well with female RCA connector.
Tried the toslink. Also no go. Might just toss the rca’s back on and call it a day. Still a good cd player. Thanks for the help nonetheless.
Best? Very relavent question tied to your budget! Theres 200.00 units ! There is 12000.00 units! The best is what fits your budget! Start talking to 5 and 6 figure electronic dealers! Better tell them u use only Grey poupon mustard or they will talk down to ya!