Using battery power to go off the City's power grid

I'm using a Bluetti AC200MAX 2,200 watt expandable power station to take my system off the city's power grid.  It runs off a lithium ion phosphate battery with a 4,800 watt pure sine wave inverter. My total system only takes about 450 watts so I have never heard the fan kick on - it is totally silent. The music comes from a completely black background, with a huge soundstage that sounds very natural. I know that Ric Schultz has talked about these types of setups and there is a very expensive Stromtank battery system that is marketed to audiophiles. Anyone else tried this type of setup in their audio system?

Here is a link to a review:

128x128sbayne

You stepped in it @mijostyn. Can I offer you a water hose to clean off. You are arguing religion not reality.

theaudiomaniac - you joined on August 18, 2022 and have 72 responses so far. Here we go again. Please leave.

So you can spread whatever fantasies you want @sbayne? Na, I think I will stay around for a while. I could write 500 tweets and still not keep up with the nonsense so many peddle here.

@theaudiomaniac - I know you are trying to invoke a response. You've been doing it for years. 

@sbayne :

theaudiomaniac - you joined on August 18, 2022 and have 72 responses so far. Here we go again. Please leave.

Under THIS username, yes, he has only been here since last week. However, he has been here for many years, and thousands of posts, once you factor in his previous 15 (now all banned) usernames. Here is the full list:

theaudioamp

deludedaudiophile

thynamesinnervoice

cindyment

snratio

yesiamjohn

sugabooger

dletch2

audio2design

dannad

roberttdid

roberttcan