Usher CP-6311 Tube Amp Recommendation

I know everyone has their own thoughts and ideas on any subject and I am probably opening up a "can of worms". I am looking for a tube amplifier recommendation to work well with my Usher CP-6311 speakers. Usher recommends using them with a solid state amp, but I am possibly looking to venture into the world of tubes. My current setup includes: Balanced Audio Technologies (BAT) VK-30 tube preamp, Acurus 100 X 3 solid state amp (remaining from my home theater setup), Thorens TD125 MKII turntable with SME 3009 arm, Acurus CD player, Usher CP-6311 two way speakers. I appreciate your suggestions. Thanks
epeabs

Showing 1 response by ckraimer

we are approaching stereo's 4th anniversary of asking his question - even trying all caps out of apparent desperation. Sorry no one responded to you, friend! I have placed a combination of black sand and lead shot double bagged in thick zip lock bags in those compartments you are asking about. I have no idea if it helped or not because I did it immediately when I received them at the advice of the man who sold them to me. I hope you ended up trying it!