Used Speaker in the 15k range

Hi,
   I'm looking to upgrade my speakers. Looking for a speaker in the 15k range. Shorlisted is Vandersteen Quatro, Devore 0/96, Used Wilson, and Joseph Audio Perspective. Used speakers are fine as well. Planning to upgrade my entire equipment.
karurravi
You can get Wilson Sasha's for $12K.  I would keep the PS Audio DAC (the jump up from that is going to be something like a dcs for $20K), but dump the BHK Amp - get a nice solid-state to drive those babies into bliss!  D'Agostino or Rowland.  (Rowland Model 7 monoblocks show up sometimes for $3500/pr).  This would be FUN. But if you want chamber music, Diana Krall and the like, not a good choice.  Then maybe some Mac lifestyle piece with some Focal/Magico/Sonus Faber and lots of whisky to forget your childhood fun rock memories and settle into that easy chair.
If you like lifelike timbre and musicality and dynamics with bass extension to 22K and a beautiful cabinet (made of 21 layers of wood) check out the Gamut RS7i (Ruby) up for sale right now. Extremely musical and possibly $15K would buy them. I know the seller and the care. Speaker retailed for $42K when new.  
gwalt
I would recommend you audition a pair of Martin Logan’s.

They perform exceedingly well with classical, jazz, vocals, folk, etc. However they do require at least 3' of space around them.

Wouldn’t be my first choice for strictly rock though.

I would consider 
Vienna Acoustics 'The Musik'
Meridian dsp 8000
paradigm persona 7f
Kef Blade
Yamaha ns-5000
4 speakers that can be found used for around $15k that I have already or will in the near future own as I figure out what my idea of the perfect speaker is.