used Integrated tube amp under $1500 for Klipsch Cornwall III's?

will be my first tube amp, any and all recommendations will be much appreciatedthanks in advance

audiocanada
Decware as I mentioned, and others on this thread, is excellent sounding gear. It may look utilitarian but far from cheap. If great sound, synergy with your speakers, pickup the phone and speak with builder/designer, and lifetime warranty - may not be your cup of ☕️
Go vintage harmond karmon a500 there's refurbished ones out the for below your price point and will do a great job with the Hershey's once you go to tubes you won't go back.
Look on eBay. 
They are terrific speakers, and high efficiency is what you want to use tubes. Their efficiency is 102db, which is far above most speakers. 

How much power ___wpc needed?

I have very similar speakers, horns and 15 inch woofers, efficiency over 100 as well.

Mine were originally driven with 30wpc in 1956. Over the years I have driven them successfully without distortion with as little as 15 wpc, 35 wpc, and now 45 wpc. My tube amp is switchable, 22 wpc triode/45 wpc ultralinear. the 22 wpc is easily enough, but I prefer the sound of the ultralinear, and extra power for instantaneous bursts never hurt anyone.

That high efficiency ensures you will be using the amp and pre-amp in their low volume range, far easier to avoid hum, hiss, ... any problem that might present itself when used near full power.

Luckily, yours are 8 ohm, all amps, old and new have 8 ohm outputs (verify what you select of course). My speakers are 16 ohm, my options are reduced.

eric mentioned the Cayin A88T. I agree, it is hard to beat.

It is a modern integrated tube amp, with 4 inputs and remote control of them and the volume, wonderful features that I enjoy. You can plug any 'line level' source directly into it, no preamp needed, or, use a pre-amp for balance/tone controls, and/or Phono Equalization and phono 'low' signal boost. 

I just got one, I love it, it is a beauty inside and out, and sounds awesome. It has 3 versions, only mk1 provided 16 ohm output for my 16 ohm speakers. however, mk1, the bias adjustment is inside, difficult access, and dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. Later versions have safe and easy external bias adjustment, that would be better for you.

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/cayin/a88t.html

More power? Keep in mind, you may want to try different speakers in the future, and you may need more power then as they are unlikely to be as efficient as the Klipsch. Price goes way up with tube equipment as output power rises.

You are going to get a lot of suggestions, and the most confusing suggestions about this tube, that tube, upgraded innards, .... I suggest you make some notes as you go, and I would make my decision on a standard version, make changes, if any, in the future.

btw, Power tubes are rated for 10,000 hours, divide that by your estimated yearly use, it will be many many years, so don't jump into new tubes right away.

do I now understand you don't already own the speakers?

that room, only 10 feet wide, is not easy for any sound setup, the speakers are probably going to be in and stay in the corners.

Cornwalls are not near corner speakers. And too big to move around such a narrow room, especially with a piano between them.

For that room, I would go for primaries with limited bass extension, getting bass reinforcement from the corner placement, and, after much listening, if then desired, add a self powered sub. I would avoid ports or passive radiators also.

I mentioned my large speakers. TOOOOO much bass when in the corners. I need to move them out of the corners for listening, toe them in, and tilt them back slightly, They are well over 100 lbs, the Cornwalls are 98 lbs. I built a base to tilt them slightly, and conceal 3 large casters (2 in front, 1 in rear, 3 always level themselves without shims). Large casters, if you have wood floors, to avoid marks in the floor, any weight distributed by 3 is heavier per leg/support/spike than 4: pounds per square inch, or pounds per caster contact surface, or pounds per spike.