Upgrading receiver: Got a pair of Dynaudio Sapphires+NAD C740

Hi,

I recently upgraded from Totem Staafs to Dynaudio Sapphires and of course love the new speakers. I believe my receiver is not doing justice to the speakers and need to upgrade. My budget at this time is $1500. Here are my constraints and questions:
1) If it is worth upgrading from NAD c740 to a higher end Stereo receiver?
2) I need a receiver with ability to drive two pairs of speakers (main dynaudios and other ones are totems in another room). Any suggestions?

ray_sonya
Suggest you find a used high power integrated amp for the Dynaudio's. Use the NAD for the Totems.
 You can't have it all in one box for your budget.
I have had Dynaudio Focus 140, Contour 1.4se, and Confidence C1. The comments regarding ss power and current is right on. With my Confidence C1's I found beautiful synergy with Simaudio I-7 integrated. Apparently you are not thinking of preamp, power amp separates. No problem, but with all due respect, give up the notion of a receiver.
I see there is an I-7 currently for sale here on Audiogon, (I have no knowledge of the seller). If I had a pair of Sapphires I would run straight to conclude a deal to buy it. Be ready to take a selfie when you power it up with the Dyns. Your initial smile will be memorable.
Thanks folks. I really appreciate it. I will start looking for a higher end Amp based on your suggestions. (Gave up notion of a receiver :) )
Also consider amps and IA from Sim Moon and Musical Fidelity both work well with the Dyns.