Upgraded amp for B&W 802d3

Hello, 
I am currently running my B&W 802d3 speakers with a Classe 2300 amp and  have been happy, but was thinking of going to the next level with higher wattage mono amps.    B&W speakers need power to sound their best., and many on this forum state they love McIntosh with B&W’s and speak highly of the MC 611.  Many say the amp has a warm and laid back signature which offsets the hot diamond tweeter.. Others say they prefer the Bryston 7b3 as they are more detailed and have a more “energized” signature as compared to McIntosh. Has anyone with B&W speakers that at one time used a Classe amp moved up to one of these amps?  If so , what improvement did you notice, if any?   I have a McIntosh dealer locally but the nearest Bryson dealer is 3 hours away and can’t compare them side by side.
128x128bwguy

Showing 3 responses by bwguy

So with going with an amp with high current as opposed to watts, would this mean an amp with m high class A output?  
Soix, which Pass Labs amp?  The 600.8?  That one is a little above my pay grade 😀.  Maybe the 350.8 stereo amp?
Thanks everyone for sharing your vast knowledge.  I did not realize class A amps made so much difference.  I will look into all the amps suggested.