Upgrade path from Paradigm Studio Reference V3

Looking for suggestions on speaker upgrade path. Primary listening preference is rock/pop. Enjoy moderate to high volume extended listening sessions.

VTL 2.5 Pre with Mazda Nos tubes

Bryston 4bsst2 Amp 300/ch.

2X Paradigm Studio Servo 15 subs

I don’t like forward sound due fatigue in extended listening at volume but I do appreciate a certain sparkle from the tweets. I deplore tweeters that sound blurred on cymbols hiss hiss hiss.

The speakers absolutely must have dynamic slam/impact. I want to feel it in my chest at higher volumes. Not too concerned with accuracy per se. 

energeezer

The ATC SCM40 will do what you’re looking for in spades, but I’d recommend the latest version as they have a better tweeter that you’d likely appreciate.  That amazing dome midrange will hit you in the chest like no other driver I’m aware of and do it with absolutely no compression or distortion.  Best of luck. 

when i had paradigm speakers i moved to usher speakers and found that made a nice upgrade.

Sorry guys. They are studio 100 V3. I have been interested in the Tektons for a while, specifically Double Impact. Would love to hear about comparisons between my Paradigms and Tekton. 

I had Studio 100 v3 in my system for a couple months and used to sell ATC speakers. Not even on the same planet in terms of what you’re looking for. I’ve not heard Tektons, but like I said I’ve never heard another speaker with the midrange power and distortion-free dynamics of the ATC dome midrange and highly doubt Tekton can either. Read reviews of ATC SCM40, and maybe talk to the guys at Music Direct about a possible demo. Sorry to be somewhat pushy here, but I’m pretty sure ATC will deliver what you’re looking for better than pretty much any other speaker, and your amp has the juice to make them rock. Again, just my $0.02 having sold ATC and reviewed/listened to lots of other speakers.

Years of hearing the unaffordable Avalon Acoustics Eidolons at shows and the dealer they didn't seem to have 'sparkle and slam' of my Studio 100 1's, 2's or the pair of S8's I was auditioning at home. During the S8 audition I purchased a pair of used Avalon Acoustics Eidolons at much less than half the Avalons retail price. It wasn't until that in home direct comparison between the v2's and the S8's that the Eidolons clearly laid bare the Paradigm's particular shortcomings which, to a lesser degree, I found noticeable during a short listen to the Persona series. 

I'm not suggesting Avalons, their must be a more cohesive design nearer the Paradigm's price point. When I party I pull out my Mackie SRM450's paired to two Velodyne 12" DD-Plus'. Maybe JBL 4349's with your Servo's?