Two defective pieces in a row - unreasonable to demand refund?

Ordered a McIntosh MA8900 from my dealer in December. First one had cosmetic damage out of the box so they swapped it out for a new one. The new one won't power on (just get the standby light). McIntosh said they would replace it again but I'm frankly done, just want my money back at this point. The dealer has a no refunds policy. Should I accept a 3rd new unit or insist on a refund?
lostark
You bought other products from this dealer and they won’t accept the refund after two defective units? Wow.

You should have an accomplice walk into the dealer pretending to be interested in some Macintosh equipment but they are hesitant because they read this thread.

In an age where many audiophiles buy used equipment and don’t buy new from a dealer, they should be bending over backwards for you. Especially considering that you’re a loyal customer.
Macs really hold their value. Id try to get compensated someway and take the third unit conditionally.
I would have the dealer get a third one but I would make it clear, third strike and I'm out. I would talk to him first and then I would text or email him a summary of your conversation. Start out with "as we discussed...."
Digital Mac's don't hold value. Sure get a 3rd, you must be looking for punishment.