Turntable isolation platform Recommendations?

I currently have a Critical Mass isolation platform on loan. Does anyone have any other suggestions I might look at?  Possibly considering the HRS 

any feedback would be greatly appreciated..

iconicaudio
I use an HRS base under my Brinkman Balance - works really well, highly recommended 
I know probably very few people want to hear this but active vibration cancellation platforms like Halcyonics are a revelation to vinyl playback.  
It works exactly like the scanning electron microscope before and after images shown to illustrate how they work.  Turning the platform on seems to “focus” the sound just like it does for images.  Even off, I believe the platforms give some some benefit in very low frequencies. 
I have a bunch of active vibration platforms which I have to get into service.  They will come in handy once they start building the second Ave subway in my area of NYC, and vibration will be pretty bad as I’m probably 150 ft away from the dig.  
Off topic, but I couldn’t help respond to  myjostyn (Jim?) comment.  I also run a C4S - a Targa from 2010 with the hatchback that makes the car practical for work or a Costco run.  I recently had the entire car wrapped in paint protection film after having some panels repainted since I want to keep it for a long time.  Sadly here in NYC there aren’t any places to open it up, save for the occasional on ramp turn at night.