Turntable / Arm combo for around $2000. new.

I want to buy a turntable and get back into vinyl. I am seriously looking at the Clearaudio Concept. Are there any better tabele/arm choices for around $2000. new? I have not had a turntable since the early 90's so I don't want to deal with trying to set everything up myself. Buying new seems like the best way to go. I can always get a better table later if I want to get more serious. But for now I want something that is going to sound good without a lot of trouble.
128x128lostbears

Showing 2 responses by inna

The man wants to buy a new table. Spacedeck/Spacearm would be $3500 or so new in the US. Interspace Junior with arm might be around $2000, I am not sure.
Nottingham, Michell, Origin Live, VPI, Clearaudio will all sound different. Not to mention cartridges. What kind of sound are you looking for? They may also require to various degree different isolation approaches and particular choice of these products especially if you want to fine tune your system. Analog is more than just getting a good table. And what about the phono stage and cable, by the way?