Turntable Advice

Needing a turntable for system I'm putting together. Speakers are my old DQ-10's , picked up Adcom's GFA 565 mono amps and a ARC 16 preamp (has phono stage)

Budget is $500 to $750 range. New or used ok with me.....any ideas?

Thanks
kent
torchlake99
Denon DP 52
Micro Seiki DD-35
Pioneer PL-L1000 or Phase Linear 8000 same decks with superior advantages of linear tracking. The linear tracking arm is easily adjustable serviceable and maintainable. Superior built quality Manuals, schematics in details available at vinyl engine for free.  
Technics 1100A -- 1200 killer.

I would avoid direct drive because of feedback, both acoustic and mechanical  (footfall etc.). A belt drive suspended  table with a moving magnet cartridge would be the most cost effective. Any of the AR tables are great bang for the buck. If you can find a Sota or VIP at a reasonable price thAt would be the way to go. Cartridges? I like Grado, even the inexpensive ones sound excellent. More money = more refinement, openness, transparency, detail. If you want a more forward sound  ( rock, pop, jazz) I really like the Ortofon VMS cartridges. The VMS20 or 30 will require a lower arm mass than the old AR XA or XB but the  VMS3 or VMS5 or the FF15XE is a great buy and replacement styli are cheap and easy to find. Happy hunting!
Thanks all, I found a AR turntable with a nice Lynn arm locally.  Put a grado silver cart on it.  This will get me up and rolling for now and can look for a long term tt as they come up in my price range. 
Sounds like you found a great deal. I was about to caution you on the Bluepoint, it has low output (2.5mV) for many MM phonostages. Not that it would have been too low, just that preamp volume would have to be adjusted much higher than for other inputs.