Turntable

I`d like an opinion from my right on target forum members😊  I want a better T/T my present T/T is the Ariston RD40 with a Rega 300 arm. the cart is a very in expensive Ortofon mm cart.  My budget is 3k. I`m looking at a used Sota Nova or a new Sota Sapphire-V welcoming suggestions please." HAPPY HOLIDAYS"

sheridanmartinj

Showing 1 response by rn102198

Your best bet is to get a Mobile Fidelity ultra deck tt with an ultra gold mc cartridge.I  have one and wouldn't settle for anything less for the money. The tt cost $1,999 and you can settle for for a master tracker  mm cartridge for an additional $800.00  ( the mc cartridge costs $1,400.00).. It is belt driven which doesn't vibrate like direct drive and the belt is installed on the outside so it's super easy to set up and change (if you have to). I have used the same belt for over 2 years now with no problems and it sounds great.  Go online and look up Music Direct to see what you're getting. While you're at it, take a look at their mobile fidelity original master recording Lp's. You will be very happy with the sound and it's comparable to any tt 5k and up. Music direct is the parent company for mobile Fidelity.