tube pre amp and Krell FPB 600

Krell in its reference manual says : Tube pre amplifiers , by design, are capacitively coupled. For this reason, the benefit of a direct coupled amplifier can not be realized when used with a tube preamplifier. Additionally , many tube preamplifiers output a great deal of DC. This DC may exceed the servo of a FPB amplifier. Excessive DC level in a signal can damage amplifier , speakers , or both.
Can I use Air tight ATC 2 pre amp with Krell FPB 600 ?
Please advise.
Thanks
fpooyandeh
Audiolabyrinth, my pre automatically mutes after turn-on and I always mute the pre before turning off the amp.

As you know, components are expensive and heavy to ship so I always operate them correctly.
HI Knghifi, Got my Krell 700cx amp back yesterday from Krell, Talking about holy fricken cow!, this amp sounds incredible with the modds we paid dearly for that appears to be worth every cent!, BTW, I did the power up and power down as specified, no matter what, I still get the not loud at all power thump over the speakers when I turn amp off at the rear panel breaker, I see in the post above this is normal,BTW, Patrick Bresnahan of Krell know's his product very well and then some, A very talented musician too!, we have become good friends over the course of the last 3 years, I talked to him yesterday, I recommend, that if you need any thing done at Krell, Patrick is the Man!, KNGhifi, I will try muting as you have said, that is informative, never tried that,I just turn the volume completly down, is that the same thing?, Oh, up packing the amp and doing re-set up was an incredible feat to say the least, you know, my amp does weigh 180 pounds, took hours, and a neighbor, plus the wife, whom took a vacation day from work to do all this, good thing she did, she was a huge help, I appreciate her, good woman to put up with this insanity.

please help ,just bought a krell 300 fbp.Im using a wyetech coral tube pre.somebody please tell me where are those dc off set pins.I dont see anything,What do they look like..Help

Are you having a problem? I would definitely turn the amp off before the preamp and wait for the preamp to warm up before turning the amp on. The 3 LEDs on the front of the amp will signify if there is a problem. Since your preamp is not balanced, I would put jumpers between pin 1 and 3 on the XLRs. I would contact Krell if you think you need to engage the internal jumpers. But they should be close to the rear inputs under the top cover.