Tube amps under $7500

Ready to experiment with combinations never before (or not recently) tried. Step one requires a tube amp. Now looking at Prima Luna EVO 400 which sells for 5K. Any other tube amps I should consider in this price/feature range? Must come in silver with balanced input. For pairing experimentally with various tube and SS preamps. Efficient 4 ohm Legacy speakers (and the room/setup) are the constants.

hickamore

@yoder  aric did respond directly and I am now conversing re the Transcend.

Appreciate your report on amps. Sorry I missed your earlier question. Reference(s) are Parasound Halo A21+ and JC5 to which I plan to upgrade if I don't go tube instead. Very pleased with its iron-grip control and musicality on the lowest frequencies. 

@aricaudio Everything I wanted to know and more, thanks!

Now I need to ask about price with fully balanced mod. Perhaps beyond my means at present. Choice of finishes? Tubes included or BYO? Are those Tung-Sols in the photo?

You're welcome! Balanced inputs adds $300 to the total price, so $5,575 + shipping. A full compliment of tubes are included (however the Tung Sols pictured are not, they are just representative). I include a trio of NOS Sylvania 6SN7GTBs, and a quad of Svetlana EL34s. You can also message me using the contact us link on my website if that makes things easier. Best, Aric

@hickmore, I assure you, you are heading in the right direction with Aric. His gear and customer service are beyond compare! Best wishes for audio bliss!