Tube Amp vs Solid State Amp HELP

So I ordered a pair of Dali Zensor 1's. As of now I am using my friend's Jolida FX10 tube amp, which he has offered to sell to me. Should I purchase his tube amp or get a Cambridge Azur 351A? Only problem with the Jolida is that it's not very powerful; however, right now it's paired with his Klipsch speakers and it's plenty loud for my room/house. I don't have any reason to push it too much. Input would be much appreciated.

Thanks 
hfarrior3
Wait…you can’t make a decision without at least few dozen more pages of opinions from your audio geek brethren (and sister-en). What the hell are you thinking? This sort of thing throws a monkey wrench into this entire operation…next you’re gonna claim the NAD sounds "real good" when, clearly, a D’Agostino would be SO MUCH better for a mere $72,000 more…or what about that pair of single ended class A hand (and foot) wired furniture melting 8 watt tube mono blocks with a passive preamp you completely ignored…come on man! Don't insult us obvious experts with this sort of dangerous and rebellious knee jerk behavior. 
wolf is right on. dammit. a nad after all of this???? why not just get an old marantz and drive a stake thru all of our hearts. 
Also, as I've said before, tube amps make you "seem" more interesting, which is almost as valuable as actually being more interesting. Since you have gone for a SS amp, you can still cut holes in the top and stick tubes in it an light them up with tiny LEDs…this will insure some valuable street cred, but will also prove that your friends don't care very much.
What good tube amps are known for is making music "seem more interesting" ;-)