TSM-MM not loud enough ...

While I have no problems with bass due to integration with Vandy 2Wq subs, the TSM-MM can not fill my 21'x16'x9' room. It has taken years to get my system as optimized (to my tastes) as it is now, other than lack of shear volume at times. Is there any viable option? Would the VSM fill my needs? I think Merlins are in my blood forever, but ...

Any input appreciated.
thom_s
You cannot rightly expect high volume levels from such a small speaker. Certainly the VSM's will go about 6 db louder. Will this be enough for what you desire? Only you can be the judge of that.
I have no idea how 'loud' you like your music, but I don't use half my 75 watts to fill my room and it's bigger than that...and I don't use a sub with mine.

Give Bobby a call. Maybe you have a gain issue..

WEEZ
Don't lock yourself into one brand based on sentiment; probably the worst reason to keep any component(s).

There are plenty of other choices that will fill your requirements. Undoubtedly better as well.
hi t,
the vsm can play about 8 or 9 db louder than the tsm (up to 111 db)and is 3 db more efficient. you have to be the judge of how loud you need to go to make you, happy.
your room is only 3024 feet in volume so there should be no issue for the vsm to fill it. but again t, no one really has any idea of how loud you really want to go.
i can understand how on some music the tsm cannot play loudly enough. it was designed to fill smaller volumes and "i" feel the same way at times in larger spaces.

the comment from the dealer above is absurd as he has no first hand knowledge of current merlin products. he has a personal issue with me.

regards,
bobby