TRL 595-how good is it?

I am a digital junky, so I have been thru well over a dozen players in the past 12 months. My favorite is the APL 3910. I just bought the TRL Sony 595 from the Tsunami auction, and will receive next week. Any one here have experience with this machine? I TT Paul from TRL and he said he is still shaking his head from disbelief on how good this puppy sounds. I am impatient, so would love some feedback. I also love the fact it is a 5 disc changer. Could it be a world beater? I have TT a person who sold his Cary 303/200 after burning this puppy in.

Ehquiring minds want to know

Thanks
711smilin
Eric, that would be great, I need to send the Modwright back to Dan for some issues I am having, so, no need to comment as of yet. My APL is with Alex, getting his latest updates. Call me and we will arrange a get together. I look forward to seeing you.
711smilin,

Sorry, my mitake. Looking at it again it's the 3910 transport that is $3500. However, I'd be interested in this as my TRL mod is the Alesis ML9600 which I use as a transport. Do you know anything about the 3910 transport?

As for the APL 563 let me pose the question again: If the APL 563 represents 100% of the distance what would you say the TRL 595 represents?

Thanks for the clarifucation and opinions.
Alex, Put me on the list for the rolling ALP unit.Although Im not a current TRL owner,my TRL modded Marantz SA14 should be finished and broke in by the time my turn comes up...I to am most interested in the best ALP has to offer....Thanks for the generous offer.
Clio09-the APL 3910 is a stand alone player, redbook/sacd/dvd-a with built in remote digital volume control. I have compared this unit the the most expensive available, and prefer this to any I have heard, so far. I know of noone using this machine as a transport, but know of dozens, who have sold their seperates in favor of this one box wonder.

Hope this helps
711smilin,

This from the APL site:

Denon 3910/EMM Labs Digital Transport now available (includes Denon 3910, price $3500).

This is what I am interested in. Do you know about this unit?