Trivializing AudiogoN...........ie: what I have is the best...

I have enjoyed and used this site since it's beginning.  It seems that many threads now boil down to people defending what they own in the manner of "what I own is the BEST!)....kind of like a high school pep rally. 

whatjd

Showing 1 response by bob540

I like seeing other members’ systems, as . . let’s face it, they’re pretty friggin impressive!  I won’t own equipment like that, not in this lifetime, but I can try to imagine what it sounds like and how it might make me feel.  I could go look up people’s profiles for that, but if it comes up on a thread . . . go ahead, be proud of it, I would!

Im a guy that doesn’t know what he doesn’t know, but I know that is a lot.  So, for me, any advice, suggestions, impressions, warnings that another member cares to post . . I’m interested.

As for the putdowns, I can enjoy them too if they are funny (and many are).  I haven’t been on the receiving end, not yet, but that could even be funny in the hands of a skilled surgeon.  Like Don Rickles used to say . . . people would come up to him and say, “Mr. Rickles, insult me, please!”  😝