Triode Wire Labs

Our video on our visit to Triode Wire Labs is out on our new audiophile YouTube channel, the Listening Chair with Howard Kneller. Located in Long Island, New York, right near the Great South Bay, Triod Wire manufacturs high-quality analogue and digital cables and power cords.  The company’s products offer very high value. In the video, we speak with the company’s founder, Peter Grzybowski, aka “Triode Pete,” to find out exactly how he does it. Check it out and subscribe to the channel if you like. Thanks!

autosports

I have the “full Monty” of Triode Wire Labs cables; power cords, interconnects, speaker cable, digital cables. They’re well made, sound great & reasonably priced for their quality. Highly recommend!!

I have used TWL for many applications.  They are awesome and the best value in the industry.  Absolutely recommended!!

I’m using TWL Digital American, SevenPlus, and TenPlus power cables, interconnects, and speaker cables. Great products and good value for money. Helped with improved dynamics on my Primaluna amp and added detail across my full system. Highly recommended.

I've had their Digital American series power cords for years and have no need to upgrade. Great cables.

All the best,
Nonoise