Tough amp decision

Hi everyone. Much appreciate the forum’s help in the past and have a tough amp decision coming up. I will make a big investment in electronics soon. My system has Qutest DAC, ARC LS25 II tube preamp, Adcom GSA 555 II amp. Speakers are Celestion 750se or B&W 803 matrix series II ($35 Habitat for Humanity!).Also getting into and really enjoying vinyl, Old Kenwood turntable and Bellari 129 phono preamp. I have my old record collection of about 2K albums so in the long run this will matter. The question: To upgrade I will audition two Mac integrateds: MA 8950, MA 352. Should I instead buy an amp (eg MC312, MC462 or Parasound JC5)? MA 8950 hits a lot of birds, with phonostage and DAC it would free up a lot of components for a second system, but top priority should be one with great sound. Tunes have helped the sharp, “hot” nature of the B and W. If I wait to audition amps I lose a chance to get the 8950 for 6.5K.  A lot of variables to ask you about, but that is the decision. Thanks a lot for you help!

arhgef

@grislybutter 

At ~$1500… I certainly would not go with mono blocks… a lot of extra chassis cost for inexpensive internal components. Maybe even for separates. My office system has a PrimaLuna integrated amp. I think at that price point… if you choose really carefully integrated is the only thing that will get you near HiFi. 

In the audiophile domain, mono blocks win. 

thanks @ghdprentice 

I guess that will be a while, I will tweak other parts until my mono block phase arrives.

I feel like I need to take this conversation in a new direction. I have owned a number of power amps over the years, including tube amps from Audio Research a Lamb. I now have Pass XA60.8 power amps combined with an Audio Research Aniversery Edition preamp and I am completely happy.   I had the Lamb and Pass amplifiers at the same time and decided to keep the Pass and sell the Lambs. I think Nelson has created wonderful amplification equipment. If you decide on an integrated amp, the Pass INT-60 is also beautiful. I own both. 
Recently I upgraded my digital system by adding a Innuos streamer and USB reclocker, and I have been amazed at improvement in the digital playback. 

I think the quality of amplification is more important than the quantity. Both Pass amps are class A   

@russ751 

Yes, the Pass INT-60 is a really outstanding sounding integrated. I was really impressed with its rhythm and pace… for an integrated the musicality and nuanced sound and power is very impressive.

@arhgef 

Do not rule out the sound quality of the MAC DA2. I have a C2700 into a pair of MC 611s. My additional DAC is an Aries Cerat Helene ($17K).  This DAC weighs more than most amplifiers. Yes, the Helene is better all around, but for the price and convenience, my jaw drops as to how good the DA2 sounds!

If you are looking for an absolutely heavenly sound, look into the MAC MA12000 paired with your speakers. It provides a better value than separates.