Totem Arro vs Totem Sttaf. Which one image better?

Hi guys. I been wanting to buy a pair of totem but not looking to spend over 2000. Just want something that really image and stage well. My listening room is small so both speakers will be powerful enough. Any one heard these two side by side? I keep reading thar arro image the best, is this true? Just going after the best imaging and sound stage that will disappear in my room. Thanks for your input.
bigdd
Yes, IMO the ARROS have superior imaging.... Subject to the qualifier later on.

I've heard all the Totem line and personally owned the Arros and Forests simultaneously in a prior system.

The qualifier: the Arros can sound lovely IF you have the quality source, quality build hi-fi integrated amp and matched quality cables to permit them to perform. They will output to what you pay for as supporting gear. If you run them with low-fi receivers or with mid-Fi gear, there will be compromises in your satisfaction, and that step-down will likely not be subtle.

(A) SIMAUDIO with Totem Tress or Chord Oddyssey cables comes to mind as the my gear of choice. IMO they bested an ARCAM FMJ and Chord system I had them paired up at one time.

A very distant third ranking and comparatively poor, dark and wooley initial setup was with all NAD C370 integrated / NAD 541 cdp with VDH cables driving the ARROS.
(B) System synergy with cables matters with the Totems. With both the Arros and forest, either Totem's own cables ( near clones of the Chord) or the CHORD Oddyssey / Rumour (all of the suggestions are silver plated copper) worked best in my experiences, and I experimented with many offerings.

I had the Staffs initially on demo and swapped them for the Arros. The Staffs left me wanting even though they fit between the Arros and Hawks, and then we go up to the Forests in the Totem line, but IMO the are the weak sister of the line in most respects and especially in direct comparison to the Arros.... Their closest alternative.

One commonality shared by all Totems .... They crave quality build hi-end amps with muchos watts AND muchos current to perform at their best.

IMO especially for a smaller environment .... ARROS are my choice.

Last point to ponder: The older Totems had the SEAS drivers in them like the Dynaudios. The newer ones don't, and IMO the older ones to mid 2000s sounded sweeter to both me and also to my audiophile amigos in direct comparison. In fairness, that latter old vs new model comparison was made on two different systems and that difference alone could also account for the differences.
Thank you so much for your feed back! I don't have great amp right now but willing to buy at a later date. So how is the imaging ability on Sttaf? Is it just average compare to arro
The arro's are very nice sounding speaker, especially for their size, I used to own them. But they are no comparison to the Hawks or forests with the right equipment. I've heard the Hawks in a smaller room with nice equipment and they sounded fantastic. The arro's can be placed closer to walls to help the bottom end whereas the Hawks or forest need to be out from the walls to sound best.