Tidal vs ATC

Thinking about my end game speaker and seriously considering one from either brand. On the Tidal camp looking at either the Contriva G2 or Agoria and on the ATC camp the SCM150 or SCM300.
Any thoughts on this battle? The tidal I know is a truly amazing speaker. The contriva g2 is the best I've heard and has an amazing finish.  But I see insane praise from ATC for being a very accurate and extremely well made speaker. Only issue is I have no local dealers for ATC in canada. Maybe after the pandemic is over I'll fly to USA to hear them... but honestly even that makes me a bit nervous with all this going on.
Any thoughts?
smodtactical
Ok thanks guys. Ill just try to find a place to demo ATC.
As for Tidal I was thinking of pairing them with tidal electronics or Pass XS line.
Never heard the ATC, but if I were in that market, Tidal is where I'd look first. I heard them at the CA Audio Show last summer; I think the model was Contriva G2, powered with Bricasti. It was the best sound of the show by far for me.
A big thumbs up on the Contriva G2, 3 1/2 years of ownership and still frequently miraculous!
Have heard both. Am very familiar with the Tidal speakers and have spoken at length with Jorn Janczak. They really are two different animals. Tidal gear in general is beyond over engineered and can literally handle anything you can throw at it. There is no input signal it can’t accurately reproduce at almost any volume.
They really are two different animals.
Which goes to prove that speaker designers dont know what they're doing. A speaker needs to accurately reproduce a signal. If two speakers sound vastly different, at least one of 'em must be horrifically WRONG. DO NOT BE DUPED.