Thumbs up for ultrasonic record cleaning

My Cleaner Vinyl ultrasonic record cleaner arrived today and it’s impressive.

Everything I’d read indicated that ultrasonic was the way to go, and now I count myself among the believers. Everything is better - records are quieter, less ticks and pops, more detail etc.

All my records had been previously cleaned with a vacuum record cleaner and were well cared for. Nonetheless, the difference is obvious and overwhelmingly positive.

Phil
phil0618
Anyone having good results by just air drying after US spin?

What solution?

I read somewhere about this approach but haven’t been able to find the info again.

Thank you.   
Air drying should work fine, especially if you perform a final rinse in DI water.
Oops...I did it again..

I left a brand new 180 gram lp in my 40khz cleaner set at 45 C for 50 minutes and forgot to plug in my Vinyl Stack. I put it on another 50 minute cycle w/ the VS plugged in and can hear no harm.

(After my experiences with my 40khz machine and reading others' experiences with their 60/80khz machines, I'm becoming convinced that the higher frequency machines may be superior in cleaning the vinyl grooves.)
@terry9 

I have a question specifically for you..

I'm currently experiencing the lps sticking to the O-rings on my vinyl stack, especially when/if I leave the lps clasped in it overnight.

Have you experienced this? Could it be a result of the Versaclean?

I've looked at McMaster-Carr for O-rings. Would one's that are chemical resistant be better? Any thoughts?

Thanks.