Threshold 400A Amplifier and Conrad Jonson MF2500A

Hi members. I need some opinions on a Threshold 400A  wich I got 2 days ago for a reasonable price. The Amp sound amazing but it gets really warm. Should I leave it  on all the time or turn it off every night? your advice will be appreciated. Thanks Osiris.
osirir
I concur w/ the panel- an amp like this does not plug into any line/power conditioner.
I turn amps on a couple hours prior to listening. I dont find many hours necessary for getting them up to good running temperature. But as pointed out keeping amps on cuts back on the wear and tear.

Keep in mind you while leaving amps on you also risk damage if a bad electrical storm passes through while your not close and able to unplug electronics. I live in a region where electrical storms are common from about may into September so only do I power everything down I take the extra measure and unplug electronics for the insurance.  
Hi jafant. What would be the benefit of not using a power conditioner on the 400A and the negative of using one?. Thanks Osiris
Right at this moment I,m listening to the 400A plug directly to the wall no power conditioner. The top end of this amplifier is out of the world. Threshold 400A blue circle BC3 Despina Tube PreAmp Audiolab MDAC with ATC SCM 11 V2 Thanks for the advice guys. The power conditioner does not improve the 400A. This is a gem of  an amplifier.