Thoughts on balanced power

I have decided that my next system upgrade will be focused on AC power. I currently use a Furman Elite 15 PFi for all components except my amp which is plugged direct to the wall. I am considering balanced power and therefore have been researching Equi-Tech, BPT (which unfortunately I believe is now out of business)  and Furman. I have pretty much settled on the Furman P-2400 it, due to the reputation of Furman in the industry and price. I would like to get feedback from anyone who has one of these units. I would also like to hear from anyone using balanced power and your impressions. In addition, I am wondering about plugging an amp into this unit as opposed to direct to the wall. I am running a Plinius SA-103 which is solid state in class A/B for casual listening and class A for serious listening. I bring this topic up because my search turned up a lot of older posts but not much recent. Thank you.  
128x128falconquest
Ok, I have been living with the BPT since June and I must say, my system is extremely quiet. I decided to plug my amp directly into this unit to see how it performs and I don't notice any issues. The bass is tight and well defined and the system seems to have all of the power it needs. My only concern is that the BPT does not provide the surge protection of the Furman so I may move up to one in the future. Right now I am very satisfied with balanced power.
Equi=Tech is the oldest and most respected company in this field. All others are simply sniffing the vapors
Hello, I'm planning to buy an Equi-Core unit, and I was wondering If the sound is improve by this unit. Thank you.
For my two cents, read above. Based on its past reputation I would lean toward Equi-Tech vs Equi-Core. You are on the right track though if you’re considering balanced power. My system is completely black with my BPT 2.5 Signature. I plug my amp into it as well. Equi-Tech wrote the book on balanced power.