Thoress full-function vs Coincident CSLS/CSPS

Greetings August Audiogoners,
Can anyone share a first-hand comparison of Thoress full-function pre and the Coincident CSLS or CSPS, ideally in the same system. It is possible that you may have compared line section or phono section only, it is fine. Please describe the system also. Thanks in advance. 
rays19
Hi @ebm, can you share your service experience? Did you compare line and phono on the VAC against the Thoress? 
@charles1dad thanks for sharing your observations! Were you able to audition the VAC and the CSLS in same system? 
Thank you
@ray19,
My friend and I listened to music on each other’s systems a lot but we never swapped the line stages. We  acknowledged that both were splendid sounding. Only took my 300b SET to his home because he was curious to hear them with his speakers at that time. So it was his VAC connected to my mono block amplifiers . Fun times back then.
Charles
Needed service waited a month after I got it back dumped it,The entire co is one guy.Good luck!!
Im using TW Acustic RPS 100 tube phono stage which is a world better than Thoress.