This e-mail has been cryogenically treated

I’d like to announce that, for no additional charge, all of my e-mails will be cryogenically treated. You can’t prove otherwise.

Seriously though, when a manufacturer claims their product has been cryogenically treated how would we even know? At least with seafood we can run DNA analysis, and often we find out we are being ripped off.

How would we know this about cables, plugs, power connectors, etc? Has anyone ever even seen this being done? That’s actually a serious question. I have never actually seen this happening.

How would we even know if, for instance, they treated a batch in 1995 and no longer do?

erik_squires

Some Cargo Cultists build runways.

Others: control towers, or install fake landing lights.

Let  'em!

Who cares?

Happy listening!

I don’t normally comment on these forums, but this one was a no brainer. Erik is absolutely correct, there is no way to verify whether something has been Cryo Treated or not. I at least mention the company that I use on my site, but other than that you’re on your own. I do know for a fact what it does, and why it does it, and beyond that it’s a trust factor. I have no reason to mislead, or lie to anyone, it would only bite me in ass later. The bottom line is...does the product produce a better sound, in your opinion? Has it made changes in your system that weren’t there before? Were the dollars spent a true value, or not? If it does any, or all of this, then I’d say that the supplier/manufacturer has done his or her job. Then I would say yes, it was Cryo Treated. If it falls short of your expectations, then I would question the validity of the supplier. When using "The Right" metals, Cryo Treatment can make a HUGE difference. If you treat the wrong metals, and you use an unknown cryo company, you’ll get what you pay for.