Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

@duramax , Amberwood, very pretty, wish I knew how to post a picture here

Amberwood is my second favorite. Rosewood is my #1 but can inly be found in earlier model as it is near impossible to source enough certified rosewood from Brazil/Boliva.

The 7.2’s have finally arrived at home! Really impressive great looking, Morado finish, perfectly maintained, no a single dent or scratch, beautiful! The sound is beyond my expectations given my current listening room. I have tried some amplifiers to drive them, my loved McCormack DNA-2, wich is my long time reference, very good result , no dubt, and my recent discover, a real pro amplifier, the Crown I-Tech 9000HD, (1500Wrms/ch at 8 ohm, 3000Wrms/ch at 4 ohm and 2500Wrms/ch at 2 ohm)....do not laugh about this before you listen to it, it’s a I class amplifier (similar to D but with improved efficiency, patented by Crown) that push the bass depth, speed and dynamic beyond your imagination but without harshness or lack of refinement in mid high region. After a big delay for many reasons, finally I started since few days to realize a dedicated large room wich will be ready hopefully within the end of year to let my systems to sound at their best, a relaxing and comfortable room separated from my house in Tuscany countryside. It’s a pity that I could spent only two days with them, due to my job I had to leave to Indonesia for two weeks, anyway my short so far listening session has been enough to state that these artwork are definitely a decent step up above my 3,6’s. Can’t wait to get home back to enjoy again such fantastic sound experience!