Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

@vair68robert at the moment I have a silver line cable from Oehlbach. I also have a no name cable which I had made for connecting my mono blocks to the Thiels.. I still have that cable. Might give it a try..

@theaudiotweak I PM-ed you.. 

pieper1973

As long as they are or add up to the same gauge ,

I had tried using Cardas Quadlink as the negative , sounded good but not as dynamic .

Hello all, picked up my fourth set of Thiel, a pair of CS 2 3 with upgraded tweeters from what I can tell from a previous receipt with Rob @coherent. Unfortunately the serial numbers are gone on these, but they are in excellent shape with exception of a few spots on the grills. This leads me to my next question, has anyone redone the grill fabric on this newer style that has excess material to compensate for the larger baffle area?

Also own the 3.5 w/eq, CS 2 2 and 1.2 - thanks in advance

CS 2 3 set

Hi guys, yesterday i was fortunate to have the Audionet distributor at my place for a Humboldt demo in my system.

I can now say it is the best integrated amp at any price and will even outperform very expensive separates.

Never heard my Thiel CS 3.7s sound so good musical and smooth.

Hope to be able to afford this beast one day, this is end game.

I never thought Thiel CS 3.7s could offer such level of performance when paired with an uber integrated.