Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Thanks Tom
I am have a hard time finding " replacements " for the Topmay caps ,
I found AVS makes tantalums in the values needed and the are low 
ERS , so I was just wondering .
We talked about using 4 100uf 
Rob

4 @ 100uF is what Jim always used. People here have recommended Mundorf's lytics. Or ask Jeff at Sonic Craft.
Many thanks for all the responses towards my 3.6 XO project. This is proving to be such fun already and so glad to have the history along the way! With regard to the Claritycaps: I see 250v and 630v option. I know that the 8.2uf version will be used as recommended by Tomthiel however, I can't seem to find 630v versons of some of the remaining ELs if required. The original Solen VersaTronics are rated at 400v so I'm a little stumpted here. I'm checking out Madisound and Partsconnexion for all components. Any other referrals would be greatly appreciated.
I want to update my statement about stereo vs bridged Benchmark AHB-2 use. I spoke with John Siau today who said they updated their software to allow current to 1 ohm at full power, with no sacrifice of noise or distortion performance. Any Thiel model can be used either stereo or bridged. I listened today and found very slight subjective differences. Stereo produces slightly more 'air' and sense of harmonic detail. Bridged produces slightly fuller bass lines, probably due to the halving of damping factor from 370 to 185. Bass still sounds clean and tight. JS does not relate to these subjective differences. I will change from bridged to stereo, using one channel of each amp per speaker for a slightly better 'I am there' presentation, since 100 watts provides more than enough volume in my space.

I'll also correct my statement of limited audiophile acceptance. My impression was wrong, they're selling like hotcakes. I love mine.
@stspur 
I don’t think you’re going to find a 630V EL. If you’re swapping for fresh ELs just match the voltage rating. The high voltage *film* caps are for critical feed path placement in which higher voltage = thicker film = better sound. 
Now, if your 3.6 is like @vair68robert CS2.7 and you have ELs in the feed path and you want to upgrade to film caps then you might need to go to an outboard solution. And be prepared to $pend.