Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
tomthiel
Thank You for sharing another historical marker and story on Thiel Audio's early days. Is Scott Estes still around the Audio business/press?
Happy Listening!
JA - I hardly ever get back to Lexington, but that will change with the Renaissance Project. I'll look him up!

tomthiel - Thank you very much! I'm very excited to hear that you added the CS3 into the 3.5 upgrade project.  And, thank you for sharing the Thiel Audio history with us. 
Jon - Thanks for the pics.  Your room reminds me of my room.  I'll try to take some pictures of my room and post them.  I'm envious of your 3.6s.  They look great.  I had a pair for many years that I bought new and recently sold them due to lack of space.  
Hello all, newbie here. I have a pair of Thiel cs 1.2 speakers that my wife brought into the marriage 20 years ago (I should have known right then she was a keeper!). We unfortunately for various reasons while raising our children never used the speakers much and when we did it was with an underpowered sony receiver (not good). About 3 years ago I purchased a Yamaha A-S801 integrated amplifier to drive the Thiels. The Thiel's sound pretty good but I'm not sure I like the match. The sound can be a bit bright for my liking. I would really appreciate hearing what other amplifiers people have paired with the 1.2's. My budget is $1500. Lastly, I also have a Bluesound node 2i for access to Tidal MQA and my ripped CD library sitting out on a NAS that will be part of the equation. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.