Thiel CS6

How would you rate these speakers now?
Please let me know.

Thanks
alan2
Yes really. Don't confuse the range of human hearing with the range of music. Yes, I know a few pipe organs around the world can go down to 8 Hz. Again, if you want to "feel" sounds, eg. HT, get a sub. And brace your walls. I had some large speakers for 14 years that had a frequency response below 20Hz. I had a test disc with 16 Hz on it and it would shake the walls. The only things I heard in that range were footfalls here and there and thumps- especially live recordings. Realism? Maybe, but it took away from the music, I think. Even after 10 years of no longer having those big speakers, I have a couple of recordings where I brace myself for the thump- like someone bumping the mic stand- and I don't hear it with these speakers. I don't miss it either.
Do you ever have anything to say that's more productive than "not really"? Let me guess, not really.
All that I am saying is the bottom of the frequency range for music is 27Hz or so. Below that is subharmonics. If one wants to experience the "feel" of music, like the feel of the 64ft pedal on a pipe organ, then a subwoofer is generally the best solution; unless you do not mind living with very large speakers.
Granted, the canon fire on my Telarc 1812 disc is not nearly as impressive as it was with my large, old speakers; but I can live with that.