The Quietest LP Cleaning Machines

Which cleaning machine is the quietest of them all?
fineaudio
I have to add my 0.02. I have been using my own cleaning solution along with an Orbitrak2 and I have been very satified with the results. I, too, have been looking for a RCM but am satisfied with the Orbitrak results to date. This is not to say I won't get a RCM - May go for the KAB and use my own upright vac.
I think I'll live with the noise, given that the PRC4 is 5 times the cost of a HW-16.5-the difference will pay for a nice MC cartridge and a large stack of Classic Records reissues. Do what I do-use your headphones to listen while you are doing the cleaning. It doesn't help those nearby, but at least you can enjoy some music while you are doing your maintenance work.
WHAT?!?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! I'M CLEANING RECORDS ON MY DIY RCM. WORKS GREAT, LOTS OF VACUUM. I JUST HAVE TO WAIT 20 MINUTES TO PLAY AN LP UNTIL I CAN HEAR AGAIN.

Someday I'll own a Loricraft.
Seriously,
If your go for a loud machine; get some serious ear protection and put the machine in the garage.
That is what I had to do.
Now I clean records in my living space on the Loricraft while my kid naps 30 feet away.