The Perfect Speakers for Jeff Rowland Concerto Int

I have seen so many great reviews of Jeff Rowland Concerto Int. on Audiogon and I would like to ask what would be the prefect speaker to go with the Concerto.

Better yet, what would be the perfect system, digital, analog, speakers, cables, etc. based on the Concerto?
polabear119
So no difference you think between the older Concentra and the Concerto which is a switch mode amp? I was afraid that with the Dyns being choosy about current and being neutral and slightly forward in the mids (although the Contour S3.4 and S25's may differ a bit), the Concerto may sound a bit lean which I am trying to avoid especially on jazz recordings from the 40's-60's with a lot of horn instruments.
I have no idea! I have not heard the Concerto, sorry if I gave that impression, I owned both the Concentra I and the II models. Best to go demo the set up or better yet see, if your dealer will set it up on a Friday for you to audition over the weekend in your own home. They did that for me!
Good luck!
For your reference, Avalon , Wilson w/p , and PMC could be very suitable for Jeff Rowland Concerto Int
On the Rowland site, they say they will not recommend associated equipment, but you can always ask!

I am using the Concerto with JMLab 1027 Be's and it is a very nice combination, using Ayre CD player and audioquest cables (cheetah and volcano). I get the idea that cables might be pretty important with this amp, because the sound is noticeably brighter when I have my power meter connected, which hooks up with 3 feet of wire. Not a lot brighter, but I can tell the difference. By the way I auditioned the Ayre K5 and V5 (the current "e" version preamp & amp) with the Ayre interconnects & the Rowland was considerably better.

Not at all thin or bright - beautifully balanced in my system. If anything, it seems like almost every recording is listenable, no matter how badly recorded. That bothers some people, but it is better than being too "honest".