The New Synergistic Research Purple Fuses

This thread is intended for those who are actually using the new SR Purple Fuses. In my system, they are a significant improvement over the SR Orange fuses. What are your impressions? 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa
Post removed 

Finally received my six SR Purple Fuses, put one in my Aurender N20 first and it's just amazing straight out of the box.

Much more realism and naturalness, it's transformed the detail that I had before into naturalness.

Another five to go ..lol

Hoping for some clarification on the fuse values; I read a few posts back where Ted recommended going with the manufacturers specified value, but I was wondering if this was an equipment safety recommendation or a "sound improvement" recommendation?

For example; if one were to go with say a 16A slow blow fuse to replace a 3.0A slow blow fuse, would this be a potential "improvement" to the sound benefit if the fuse?  Or, would this be detrimental to the potential  sound benefit of the fuse?

Assuming the equipment is on a regenerator / conditioner, wouldn't the larger fuse offer a greater improvement over the stock rating?  

I guess the simple question is: does a Purple 3A of 10A slow blow little fuse sound the same as a Purple 16A slow blow little fuse in the same equipment?

@harris1204 The Purple fuses are very sensitive so for example if you have a fuse in your equipment with a rating of 3.15 amp move up to the next higher value which is 4.0 amp.

Do not exceed a single step higher because that may endanger your equipment.

This recommendation only applies to the Purple fuses, other fuses change same for same.