The new OPPO Digital UDP-203 question

Hi.  Not sure if anyone already answered this but I read a Nov (inside) review of this new model to be launched in Dec/Jan and it was mentioned that it's not going to include on-line streaming services such as Netflix and YouTube.  Can anyone absolutely confirm this?  That would be a deal killer for me.  What about the coming UDP-205?  Will that be launched with these streaming apps?
pdn

Showing 4 responses by lalitk

I agree with tiago729.  Almost all Smart TV's now offer streaming services. I am looking forward to picking up Oppo UDP 203 or 205 for UHD playback only.  
@randy-11,  for iTunes playback over wifi you would need a device that is AirPlay compatible. I don't think udp-203 is AirPlay compatiable.  However, you can connect Apply TV to Oppo via HDMI input and take advantage of superior DAC/Video processing and steam iTunes. 
Folks, I understand where everyone is coming from on lack of streaming services in the latest 4K Oppo player.  

I have just just received my new UHD-203 player and it is simply outstanding in both audio/video, the new DAC chip is ultra smooth and very dynamic.  

All the 4K content is now streamed through my new 75" Sony 4K TV :-)