The listening constraints have been lifted

I don't know about anyone else, but living in a busy house of five (3 teen agers) along with all the associated sports and school activities, I find precious few times that I can turn up my rig to the levels I like to. Today my wife and girls are at a wedding shower, my son is at work, I'm home alone! I just threw in some Keb' Mo' and turned it up so I can enjoy it throughout the house. Sure there is yardwork to be done and cars to clean (not to mention the honey-do-list). Now, I enjoy my family immensely, however, it's "me-time" and the listening constraints have been lifted, I'm a happy man!

Anyone else live with "listening constraints"?
mijknarf

Showing 1 response by robm321

Yep - finding time is the biggie for me. I read about reviewers listening to several CD's at a sitting with envy. I usually will only be able to get one record or cd in at a time, sometimes only half. If I'm lucky I can turn it up, but often time I just enjoy it low - med volumes. So.... like davetherave I got a backup system and it's headphones.

Family absolutely comes first, but if you rob yourself of your enjoyments (audio-music) you will become bitter and take it out on them.

Like my spin ;)

Great Post,

Rob